What Personal Information About Customers Does FortiTechs, LLC Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at fortitechs.com. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future visits to our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we may use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses fortitechs.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Fortitechs.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Fortitechs.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Information We Automatically Collect
When you connect to the Internet, your computer has a unique identification code called an "IP address." Depending on the way you access the Internet, you may have a different IP address each time you connect, or your IP address may be the same each time. We may log the IP addresses of users who visit our Site. We may use your IP address(es) for system administration purposes, such as to help diagnose problems with our server. In addition, we may use your IP address(es) to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you and the rest of the users who visit our Site. FortiTechs, LLC also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including the pages you requested.
Non-Public Personally Identifiable Information Collected
Information Sharing and Disclosure
FortiTechs, LLC may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies when:
- We have your explicit consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of FortiTechs, LLC to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
This Site is a general audience web site. We do not knowingly market to, or solicit customer identifiable information from children. FortiTechs, LLC complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
How To Opt Out
You have the opportunity to opt out of receiving further communications from us by sending an e-mail request to support@Fortitechs.com.
Your FortiTechs, LLC Account Information may be password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of the Site, FortiTechs, LLC may use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. Although FortiTechs, LLC has taken measures to provide security for communications from you to FortiTechs, LLC via this Site, and may have referred to such information as "secured," FortiTechs, LLC cannot and does not provide any guaranty or warranty of such security.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions regarding this Site you may e-mail us at: support@Fortitechs.com.